A great summary on Ars Technica about 5 essential things that most people don’t understand about evolution. It’s a good read even if you do think you know a lot about evolution, as it emphasizes some points that I think are often muddled in a lot of scientific discussions (subobtimal solutions being better than no solution, for example).
- RT @Laelaps: "Using consummate Vs, give him teeth, spinities, and angry eyebrows." @PrehistoricMus https://t.co/xvwf6X5DRV 1 year ago
- RT @Bhmllr: We have #badtaxidermy, how about #badfossilmounts? Shared with love for the medium and those who make them, of course. https://… 1 year ago
- @Laelaps If you make it to Grande Prairie and want to see a few of the local field sites, let me know. 2 years ago
- RT @DavidEvans_ROM: #FossilFriday One last pic from my trip to Europe- fossil skull of Brachiosaurus (aka Giraffatitan) from Tendaguru http… 2 years ago
- RT @kirstisaur: 'Turducken' fossil equivalent! Amazing ‘Nesting Doll’ fossil reveals bug in lizard in snake on.natgeo.com/2bTEb3U via @Na… 2 years ago