A great summary on Ars Technica about 5 essential things that most people don’t understand about evolution. It’s a good read even if you do think you know a lot about evolution, as it emphasizes some points that I think are often muddled in a lot of scientific discussions (subobtimal solutions being better than no solution, for example).
- @Laelaps If you make it to Grande Prairie and want to see a few of the local field sites, let me know. 3 months ago
- RT @DavidEvans_ROM: #FossilFriday One last pic from my trip to Europe- fossil skull of Brachiosaurus (aka Giraffatitan) from Tendaguru http… 4 months ago
- RT @kirstisaur: 'Turducken' fossil equivalent! Amazing ‘Nesting Doll’ fossil reveals bug in lizard in snake on.natgeo.com/2bTEb3U via @Na… 4 months ago
- Back out collecting fossils, but finally with blue skies above us. Hopefully the weather continues this way for t… dlor.me/YB7H77R 5 months ago
- Saw two caribou on our way back to camp from our latest fossil site; huge racks on both of them | Find me➜ dlor.me/7HK6BKR 5 months ago