Hans Larsson and I had our paper published recently in PNAS on the low beta diversity of Maastrichtian dinosaurs in the Western Interior. Hopefully a few people will read the methods and notice that we used the fossil package to do a lot of the stats in it, and others might start using it as well. If you have any questions about the paper or the package, feel free to contact me any time.
- RT @Laelaps: "Using consummate Vs, give him teeth, spinities, and angry eyebrows." @PrehistoricMus https://t.co/xvwf6X5DRV 4 months ago
- RT @Bhmllr: We have #badtaxidermy, how about #badfossilmounts? Shared with love for the medium and those who make them, of course. https://… 7 months ago
- @Laelaps If you make it to Grande Prairie and want to see a few of the local field sites, let me know. 1 year ago
- RT @DavidEvans_ROM: #FossilFriday One last pic from my trip to Europe- fossil skull of Brachiosaurus (aka Giraffatitan) from Tendaguru http… 1 year ago
- RT @kirstisaur: 'Turducken' fossil equivalent! Amazing ‘Nesting Doll’ fossil reveals bug in lizard in snake on.natgeo.com/2bTEb3U via @Na… 1 year ago