Hans Larsson and I had our paper published recently in PNAS on the low beta diversity of Maastrichtian dinosaurs in the Western Interior. Hopefully a few people will read the methods and notice that we used the fossil package to do a lot of the stats in it, and others might start using it as well. If you have any questions about the paper or the package, feel free to contact me any time.
- @Laelaps If you make it to Grande Prairie and want to see a few of the local field sites, let me know. 3 months ago
- RT @DavidEvans_ROM: #FossilFriday One last pic from my trip to Europe- fossil skull of Brachiosaurus (aka Giraffatitan) from Tendaguru http… 4 months ago
- RT @kirstisaur: 'Turducken' fossil equivalent! Amazing ‘Nesting Doll’ fossil reveals bug in lizard in snake on.natgeo.com/2bTEb3U via @Na… 4 months ago
- Back out collecting fossils, but finally with blue skies above us. Hopefully the weather continues this way for t… dlor.me/YB7H77R 5 months ago
- Saw two caribou on our way back to camp from our latest fossil site; huge racks on both of them | Find me➜ dlor.me/7HK6BKR 5 months ago